whose journey is this…
is it mine or of those strangers passing by
which door do we enter through
for familiar images, repeated words
and how do we exit
our souls satisfied and fed the most important desires
slowly slowly
we open our chest to the unbarring truth
or bow our heads humbly
is it mine or of those strangers passing by
which door do we enter through
for familiar images, repeated words
and how do we exit
our souls satisfied and fed the most important desires
slowly slowly
we open our chest to the unbarring truth
or bow our heads humbly

sorry sir, did I step on your toes?
I was just trying to…
you know what I mean, don’t take this seriously
there are certainly bigger crimes
ain’t there?
slip, slip…
crick crack…
days are foggy but not my head
a few steps forward and I will hold your hand
finally finally
screams the crazy woman in me
shhhssht, quiet! everything around us
let us just be, murmuring little secrets of some past lives
and the drums of our hearts beating
victory!
17 december 2006

No comments:
Post a Comment